To our patients and their families,
Over the past 35 years, eMedical Urgent Care has been proud to provide outstanding health care for you, your family and your community. In this time of uncertainty, our doctors and medical staff are reaching out to confirm our commitment to you that we are open and will continue to bring you the highest quality medical care in a clean, safe environment.
- We now offer telemedicine visits that allow you to interact with our doctors without having to leave the safety of your home.
- We are conducting curbside registration, where you can rest in the comfort of your car until an exam room is ready for you.
- We have enhanced our disinfecting protocols for your continued safety throughout the office, x-ray room and exam rooms. We have masks for each patient.
- Patients are pre-screened and those with possible COVlD-19 infection symptoms can be evaluated via telemedicine.
- We will still be available for all other non-COVID illnesses and injuries.
As we witness the world changing from day to day, you can feel better knowing that we are here, and we will continue our commitment to provide the best quality health care for you and your family.
Jane Sennett, DO
Medical Director of eMedical Urgent Care